Is a pool builder required to have a contractor’s license and insurance?


Generally in NC & SC, a license and insurance are required, Edgewater Pools holds construction licenses in North Carolina and South Carolina. You can click here for the NC Licensing Board and enter Edgewater Pools or the name of the company you are considering as your builder. For SC click here and enter “Contractor Commercial.”

Recent Posts